Sorry for the dramatic title!I was just overwhelmed by a little incident.Let me start from scratch.Well,my mum moved me to a new tuition place near my house,and I know we're not supposed to judge a book by its cover but seriously,on this occassion you HAVE to judge the book by its cover.Basically my tuition place is filled with tons of rich brats who are not only geniouses(damn you mini einstein!)but,they are also a bunch of stuck-up cows!!My first day for this new tuition place was horrible(literally).You know how you're supposed to be nice and welcome the new kid,well guess what?They didnt welcome me at all,they didnt even talk to me!When i arrived,they just looked at me and turned their heads back to the board.I smiled and tried to be polite yet nobody talked to me at all.The next day was not so bad cause my sis was tagging along but still nobody talked to us.And she definitely agreed with me about those kids being mean and stuck up.When it was home time,me and my sis walked out of the house and passed this girl.Instead of smilling or saying goodbye to us,she looked at us up and down as if we was some kind of a mutant!Hello missy,as far as i can remember,i dont have three eyes or eight pairs of hands.Im perfectly normal like you(sort of) so whats with the look lady?!The following week i was dreading for this torturing tuition.Why?Cause my sis wasnt tagging along with me meaning,i was gonna have to endure this all by myself.As usual,I sat by myself and everybody acted as if I was invisible.The I heard this guy whispering to this girl in front of me.He said 'hey,go and ask that girl to sit over there.I cant see'.She said 'No,you go'.And then he replied 'No way,you're a girl.Talk to her'.And the girl just shook her head and face the board again.I felt like an idiot you know?!Did they think I was deaf or a retard!I could hear them talking bout me yet it doesnt seems to bother any of them at all.The guy then told the teacher to move me cause he couldnt see so,I was forced to sit next to this form 5 girl.It was a moment of miracle really.For the first time since I started this tuition place,someone actually talked to me!She asked about myself and our convo ended.But it wasnt so bad.At least one person didnt seem to think I was invisible.Oh and thanks to rest,for making me feel like a total loser.Its nice to know that people nowadays are so kind and polite..
No comments:
Post a Comment