Came to school with butterflies in my stomach.My last day of school at TTDI J. is not goona be a good 1.I felt empty,as if a part of me is left behind at school.My friends tried to act as if its a normal day but nobody can fool me.I said good byes to the teacher and other random people who I sort of knew.My friends shared my last moments talking about good times that we've been true.We took pics and they all bullied me.Then the clock striked 1:05 and everyone rushed out of the class.My classmates wished me good luck and good byes while my closest friends stayed behind.There was a moment of utter silence,nobody knew what to say.I merely smiled and hug them.My best friend's eyes shimmered with water and i squeezed his hand.We shook our secret handshake and left in utter silence.This is not the end.We'll meet each other someday.I'll miss you guys and I hope we keep in contact.All the best for the future,good luck and goodbye.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Buh Bye SMK TTDI Jaya :'(
Came to school with butterflies in my stomach.My last day of school at TTDI J. is not goona be a good 1.I felt empty,as if a part of me is left behind at school.My friends tried to act as if its a normal day but nobody can fool me.I said good byes to the teacher and other random people who I sort of knew.My friends shared my last moments talking about good times that we've been true.We took pics and they all bullied me.Then the clock striked 1:05 and everyone rushed out of the class.My classmates wished me good luck and good byes while my closest friends stayed behind.There was a moment of utter silence,nobody knew what to say.I merely smiled and hug them.My best friend's eyes shimmered with water and i squeezed his hand.We shook our secret handshake and left in utter silence.This is not the end.We'll meet each other someday.I'll miss you guys and I hope we keep in contact.All the best for the future,good luck and goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ZZZZZZZZZZ....
X MISS MADI KER..
YE LA KN SPE LA MADI NK DIRINDUI HAHHAHAHAHA...
Post a Comment