
I have a really bad flu and I wont stop sneezing and coughing (scratch that,choking is the best word).I just looked in the mirror and I look like crap.My hair is sticking up all over the place,my nose is pink (introducing Izmo the pink nose freak) and it hurts to breathe,my eyes are red and watery,my skin is unusually yellow and I just realized how skinny and small I am.Basically I look like one of those mad women in those sadistic horror movies.Seriously.
Not only has the flu destroyed my beautiful looks (bhahahahaha!!),it has also taken away my ability to stay focus and balance.I don't know how many times I've walked into a cupboard,door,wall or wardrobe.I'm not suprise if I end up in hospital for having a concussion.So far I've used up half of the tissue box (it's okay,we have 4 more :D) and done nothing but walked around the house in my hoodie and blanket.I think this flu is contagious cause my dad was sneezing none stop just now.Even my cat wont come near me!It's so sad.I think my sneezing and choking scared her away..
No comments:
Post a Comment