The Art of Hot Chocolate!
I was bored and decided to surf other people's blog and I came across this guy's blog, www.fongboy.com/ I so agree with his latest post which is about Hot Chocolate (yummy yummy).Making instant hot chocolate may look easy but actually it's not.I hate it when the powder doesnt really mix together with the milk and hot water.It's so annoying and it totally destroy your relaxing and dreamy moment.It makes the hot chocolate taste yucky and powdery.So I tried finding a solution to this disastrous,dream-killer problem.And yes I've found it (ahahahaha!).
How To Make The PERFECT Hot Chocolate Without The Horrible Yucky & Powdery Taste :
1. First,pour in the hot chocolate powder.2. Then,pour 1/4 of hot water and milk.
3. Stir the drink till all the powder disappear.
4. Pour in some more hot water and milk to the amount you want.
5. Stir some more and voila! Your hot chocolate is done ;)
P.s. Yes I know I'm a retard xp
No comments:
Post a Comment