Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Bottle Is Almost Full...

People say that when you're mad,let it out.Dont keep it in cause one day that bottle filled with so much anger might explode and you might let it out on the wrong person at the wrong time.So I guess it's time to let the anger out.Here goes...

1. I fucking hate it every single time you talk to that bitch on the phone no matter what the situation is.If you want to talk to her so fucking bad then talk to her somewhere else or some other time.Dont talk to her in front of me you idiot!

2. Give me a lil room will ya?If I dont want to share my problems with you then stop poking me for answers.Just goddamn leave me alone!

3. I'm like the biggest hypocrite in the whole,wide world.I pretend to smile and be all stupid when inside I feel like screaming at everybody who reminds me of what we were before this shit happens.

4. Just stop shouting!Whats the point in shouting at the top of your voice about the problem when you guys are suppose to be mature and solve the problem diplomatically.I'm so sick and tired of waking up at the middle of the night cause of your stupid fights.

5. When you're mad,dont take it out on us.It's not even our fucking fault.We're just the innocent bystanders who were pulled into this mess.

No comments: