Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Confessions.

Okay so 2010 is almost over and 2011 is just around the corner.So whats my confessions for this year?Here goes:
  • I lied.I actually like Justin Bieber!He is a good singer and his songs are really nice.I really like his song One Less Lonely Girl (its very catchy :p) and okay admit it girls,he is cute.
  • I have a habit of sniffing people,especially my boyfriend.He smells gooooood.Better than Hugo Boss,Ferrari Black or Burbery.
  • I still sleep with my teddy bear (so what?)
  • I like to suck my thumb when I'm worried.Cant help it.
  • I killed my bird by accident (how was I suppose to know they cant eat jelly?!)
  • I think Ustaz Hambal is hot.
  • I am secretly terrified of driving.
And thats it I think... :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

USTAZ HAMBAL HOT ?!!! HAHAHAHA OMG izzati !!!

Unknown said...

Ustaz Hanbal? What the... HAHAHA

Izmo said...

whaaaat?!he is :p lol for an old guy hot la! :D