Monday, February 28, 2011

H Is For Happy.

There's only one guy who can truly make me feel totally happy and blissful.My one and only Azeem :) He can turn a frown into a big goofy smile,tears to laughter and seriousness to gedikness.Totally.He's my magic man.He makes magic happens for me.Seriously he does.Well today,he came over to my house and since I have no words to describe the wonderful moment that we spent together,I am going to steal Taylor Swift's song and rewrite it as my own :D


"Today was a fairytale.
I wore a skirt.
You wore a white & blue t-shirt.
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess.
Today was a fairytale
Time slows down whenever you're around.
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have bee the way you smiled at me.
Fell in love when you taught me in from 3.
It must have been the way.
Today was a fairytale."

P.s. I am so sorry for my awful writing.It's been a while since I last write and my fingers are still getting use to it XD
P.s.s. I am terribly sorry for the bad drawing.I cant draw people!!! :'(

No comments: