
I was in standard 5 (Year 5) when I moved to UK.I hadn't mature yet so my way of thinking consisted of many fantasy things(well it still does but lesser I suppose).My parents used to left us at home to go to university so me and my siblings spent most of our times together.The first time they left us,we were terrified.We didn't even turned on the television cause we thought people from outside would hear us XD So I came up with the idea of pretending we were secret agents and people from the ouside were robbers.We would use the mini radios as walkie talkie and take in turns guarding the door.After a while,we got bored of the game so I made a homemade tent out of our blankets,using our bed and piano chair as the main structure to hold the so-called tent.Our 'tent' sort of look like the tents from the picture above (that's why I picked the picture.It reminded me of our 'tent').I dont know how many times we fell asleep in our 'tent' but every single time we do fall asleep,we would hug each other for comfort.The 'tent' was our sanctuary.Those memories are the most precious memories to me because it reminded me of close me and my siblings were.I wish I could go back and relive those moments..
No comments:
Post a Comment