
Not many people know this but the truth is I didn't get in anywhere.6th of May just joined the list for my Top 5 Worst Days.I was so excited and nervous when I went on the website but everything started to crumble to pieces when I saw the word 'TIDAK BERJAYA' in bold,black writing.I cried that night.All my dreams just got sucked into this massive black hole.My heart ached like never before and this evil voice kept on laughing in my head.I've never felt so stupid in my life.Me in psychology?Dream on girl.Sigh.The tension is rising.I heard my parents talking about taking out their money from their account to send me to a private university cause they dont want me to go to a politeknik or anywhere bad.Sigh.
2 comments:
Same thing happened to me. I know how you feel. You're not alone, dear.
Yeah.A pity really.You work so hard and your dream just got crush to tiny freaking dust but it's okay.Everything happens for a reason.
Post a Comment