Friday, May 6, 2011

Y Is For Yahoooooooo!! XD


I PASSED MY FREAKING JPJ TEST!!!!!!


*Cough* What I mean was,Alhamdulillah I passed.

I was so nervous I felt like peeing in my pants.Literally.A lot of people didn't come so my number was moved forward and the next thing I knew,I got number 10.The whole time I was sitting down,I was silently praying to myself,clenching and unclenching my hands.This nice lady beside me asked me if I was nervous and I plastered this huge,dorky smile on my face and said "Oh a little bit but insyaAllah,I can do it".The whole time I was smilling,I could hear my other voice singging : 'Liar,liar!Pants on fire!'
Inside I was screaming like a hysterical person.I thought I was going to die of nervous breakdown but I knew of course that you cannot die from nervous breakdown (Can you?).Luckily for me,I got a nice examiner who was humming some songs when I drove.She was obviously in a good mood,thank God.I remembered how high-pitched my voice sounded when I first got into the car and she told me to go to Road 3 and I was like "Okay" in this really awful,high-pitched,elf voice.Talk about embarrassing! XD


I passed.I passed.I passed.I passed.I passed.I passed.I passed.Oh yeah! *victory dance*

P.s. Azeem bought me a cake to congratulate me.Thank you zee :)

No comments: