
You guys might have been wondering where had this little girl had gone to right?Well I've been very busy with many decisions and in fact I'm still busy right now *laughs*.Remember my dream of going to UIAM(or famously known as IIUM in certain places) to do psychology?Yeah well guess what...?Alhamdulillah,I got in!It was all such a rush.I didn't even get the chance to tell my friends or post it on facebook(honestly!).So here is my apology oh dearest friends.
So where do I start?UIAM is awesome.Sure,I have to make a few tweaks here and there to my personality to fit in with the university but it is all for the best.The best part about it all is I got exempted for my EPT(English Placement Test),meaning my foundation studies will only last for one year.The downside of it is,I have to do some major catching up with the 1st intake.It is so tiring but,insyaAllah I'll cope with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment