Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chu Chuuu!!

Today was the first time ever that I went back home (from Nilai to Shah Alam) with my friends on the KTm.
Hooray!!! *Tiny clap to myself*

It felt really good to be silly and stupid with my friends on the KTM and at the station.It reminded me so much of my time in UK with my friends over there.It made me miss them so much.I think we were by far the loudest teenagers on the KTM.We were acting as though we owned the very transportation *Evil laugh* No consideration at all but it was really funny.
We turned on our songs so loud and Nadira,my friend, started to sing along to the song and we were speaking so loud too.I bet the other passengers wanted to kill us if they could.Also,some random dude came into the women's coach.My friend,Asherin,was like "Nu-uh,oh no you didn't!Get outta here dudee!"
Man they are the best :')

No comments: