Sunday, January 1, 2012

T Is For Terrific!

Ehem ehem...
Happy New Year!

May this year be filled with barakah and may we all become a better person and lead a better life towards the right path.Amin.
This year's resolutions are:
1. Be closer to Allah,insyaAllah.
2. Listen to my parents.
3. Be more mature.
4. Do well on my studies.
5. Try to move on *sigh*

Dataran Merdeka,Shah Alam.

FYI,I did stay up for the count down but this year,I decided to start the year in a different way.Instead of going to the park or the fair,we decided to spend the last day of 2011 by listening to a talk by Ustaz Azhar.Surprisingly it was very enjoyable.The Ustaz was hilarious and his long talk(approximately 2 hours) didn't bore me to death at all.Instead of counting down,we sang the 99 names of Allah with the sound of fireworks in the background.Definitely a nice way to start the year.
I also became my sister's 'model' for the day since she's testing out her new camera.I actually done a pretty good job of 'posing' when I don't notice the camera.In other words,all the shots were candid *wink wink* Who wants my autograph? :D

No comments: