
Introducing my little angel :)
An erratic or eccentric person.
I haven't been writing for a while due to me studying for my mid term.Yes,believe it or not Mid Semester Examination is lurking around the corner just waiting to pounce on me.Scary.Haven't been in the best of mood lately due to the stress of completing my research for BMW (not the car.I'm referring to one of my courses,Basic Research Methods & Report Writing),finding articles for Contemporary Issues In The Muslim World,excelling in my critical appraisal for Basic Psychology - which by the way,ended in a complete mess - and at the same time,studying for Mid Semester Examination.Brilliant isn't it?
To avoid this chaotic lifestyle,I decided to find sanctuary in my beloved home (of course *smiles*) and was deeply welcomed by my family.It's nice to run away from the crazy life and just have a moment with your family.It really does bring a smile to your face and warmth to your heart.Wait,did I just said that cheesy line...?
No comments:
Post a Comment