![]() |
| VIA KHADIJAHSABIRAH |
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Change
Time is ticking by ever so slowly...
My result for my last semester in CFS (insyaAllah) will be coming out this June.My actual feelings?So damn nervous.I wish I could act all cool and confident about it but I can't.Somehow I feel like I've screwed up big time and I so badly hope that I did not.I really don't wanna repeat my CFS year.The pride of being an exempted student doing her foundation in 1 year is just too big.I really really wanna go to the Gombak campus for my next semester.I know that The Almighty is the Most Merciful of all and I really hope that my prayers will be granted.My faith lies in You and only You.I know that You will give what's best for me and insyaAllah,I'll gladly accept it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment