Thursday, June 7, 2012

If Only You Knew...

VIA EQUALEQUAL

There is a point in life when you get so tired of everything around you and I think I'm there.I honestly don't know what I'm suppose to be feeling.Should I follow this person or the other?Should I comfort her or him?Should I listen to the one who conceived me or the one who supports me?But honestly speaking,I'm only feeling annoyed and exhausted.I wish that I can put my hands in the air and throw the white flag down.It's getting to the point of being ridiculous now and I'm done playing the good daughter.I'm done feeling guilty over choosing between the two most important people in my life.I'm done feeling like a hopeless person whenever a fight is not solved.I'm done being hurt and feeling attached to the past.I wish that we all can stop clinging to the past and just move on.I'm just so tired and I wish that both of you can see it in our eyes.It's starting to get really ridiculous now...

No comments: