Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Lesson In Life.

 VIA L0STINL0VE

I hate seeing people who wishes for their life to better than it already is.Trust me it ain't worth the wish (unless of course your life is really messed up then that's an exception).I've been in that position before,that position when you're so ungrateful with life and keep on praying for something "exciting" to happen.
I always prayed to be more beautiful than my sisters cause no one really paid attention to me,I always prayed to be more outstanding than my other siblings so that my parents will notice me,I always prayed to have a better,more "supporting" and cool family than the one I had and other pathetic prayers.But you know what?I didn't realise that I already had those things.
I am beautiful,my family and him always reminded me (excuse the vanity but hey,all of His creation are beautiful *smile* ).I am outstanding but of course I can never be more outstanding than my other siblings,cause we're all different.We have our talents and flaws.That's what made us who we are.And my family were supporting,they were cool,they were kind and caring and everything more.
But I couldn't see that.Correction,I could see that but I refused to acknowledge it.I drowned myself in my own desires and He decided to test me.He tested me and boy it's friggin hard!But for each hardship that I go through,I'm grateful for it.I've started to open my eyes bit by bit and I realised what a complete moron I was before this.Don't let your desires control you.
Be grateful for every single moment that occurred in your life,cause you never know when He will take it all away from you and replace it with the opposite things that you wished for.

No comments: