Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Hoping...

24th October 1996

Sometimes in life,you just have to accept the fact that everything happens for a reason.There's no point in dwelling about the past or wondering about things that will never happen.You just have to accept the changes and live with it.As much as I wish and pray for the better,I know that beyond this storm,blue skies and rainbows awaits me.No matter how much this hurts me or leaves me broken,I will get out of this war with the ability to make them happy again.Even if I have to see you cry more tears,I will make you smile sincerely again.Even if I have to be rude to others,I will stand up for you.Even if you hurt us again,I will always respect you and accept your decision.Even if I have to be on the crossroad between two opinions,I will pull both of you back to the center.Everything will be okay again,and I will wait for that.

No comments: