![]() |
| via: itsmoisarah |
Monday, August 6, 2012
Lightbulb.
I accompanied my mum to our other house and let me just say how ecstatic I am about the renovation.I think the designs are brilliant and I love my new room.I've always been a fan of Japanese style and my mum purposely designed my room in that style.I'm gonna have a shoji sliding door instead of the typical door and wooden floorings.I'm currently trying to persuade my mum to buy a futon mattress instead of a bed but its still unsure.I've been searching for Japanese futon but they don't really sell it here,except for this one company in Australia.That's just too troublesome.The best thing about my room is the high ceiling.There's windows right at the top so morning light comes in through the top but not in a horrible,get-the-light-out-of-my-face way.I love that.And I am so gonna ask my dad to buy me a tall bookcase.I'm gonna need more shelves to put more of my books.Teheeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment