Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nadirah :B

So I thought that since I wrote a post for Insiya, might as well I write another for my other awesome roomy. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! The fabulous, zany and nonchalant diva with many faces. Girl, you've got a whole lot of energy in you and I swear, one day, you're gonna drive your family insane (or maybe you've already done that). I thought that I've already understood the definition of crazy but then I met you and you changed that definition. You came and highlighted the word and screamed it at the top of your lungs. Not really surprise of course since your name itself means unique in Arabic and boy, you're unique alright *ehem ehem* I've never met anyone with so many expressions and can actually flare their nose that big, like seriously girl. If there was a flare-your-nose competition, you would have won first prize, no doubt about that. And Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee? Speechless *shakes head*
Not trying to offend anyone or being racist but if you were black, you'd be Nicki Minaj. Being with you have taught me a lot of things like how to hold on to my sanity, act like a boss just cause we can (cause we're cool liddat!) and not to cry over anyone who doesn't appreciate me. That means a lot to me *smile* It killed me when you refused to touch the pole in the bus. Who knew that Contagion could really affect you?! *laughs* Again if I were to write everything about you, it would take up a hell of a space and we wouldn't want other secrets to be spilled online now would we? *wink wink*
Omai wa,hontoni daisuki dayoo! *sloppy kisses*

No comments: