Celebrities Beauty secrets ;)
I'm like totally wasting my time by reading this weird magazine that belong to my little sis but then 1 of the page caught my eye.It was about Hollywood Celebrities Beauty secrets and I got all excited and started reading it.Hey I know I'm weird and freaky but I'm still a girl,and girls need to look pretty.It's our biggest and most important occupation right??So I wanted to share some of the tips here,I don't really know if it works cause I haven't tried it out but,apparently it's been proven by beauticians and stuff so I think it's safe.So instead of buying cosmetics that can damage our natural beauty we might as well use natural products that's good and wont affect our body (i think..).So here is some of it:
- According to Dr Rey (don't know who he is),caffeine increase the fats underneath our skin making us fatty,flabby and lumpy.It also makes our body unable to absorb vitamins from the food we eat.But there's a solution!Instead of drinking coffee,Dr Rey recommend us to eat dark chocolate instead because,it can keep our youth looks.
- Cucumbers helps to get rid of black lines under our eyes and also get rid of wrinkles naturally.
- Food such as ice-cream,bread with toppings and others that contains chemical flavors can increase the amount of chemicals in our body.
- Do not sleep without pillows because it will make the black lines underneath our eyes clearer.
- Want a natural glow in your face??Then mix 2 spoonful of honey with brown sugar in a bowl.Heat it up in the microwave for about 5 minutes.After it is heated,wait for it to cool for a few minutes then use it as a face mask.
- Don't want spots and acne??Change your bed covers 3x a week.Why??Because,at night time our body release more oils.The oil goes to our pillow and gets dirty every single day.So every night,we add even more oil to our face because of our dirty pillow.In the end,we get acne and spots all over our face.Nice...
- According to Professor David Smith (Oxford),drink milk (vitamin BH12) to strengthen our bones and brains.
- Eat a lot of food that contains Vitamin D such as tuna,salmon,cereal and milk because, it can decrease the risk of illnesses such as diabetes and cardiovascular.It can also decreases the chances of us dying at an early age..
No comments:
Post a Comment