Name : Nur Izzati Bt Mohd Hariri
Nickname : Zati,Ati,Ti,Izzy,Izmo,Ninja nemo,Zee,Kakngah
D.O.B. : 5th December
Age : I'm young,that's all you guys need to know :)
Ambition : Psychologist or maybe a psychiatrist.I really don't know why..
Places I've been to : Lived in UK for 5 years.Went to Spain,Italy and France for a holiday.
Places i would like to go : 1 day if i can afford it,I would to go to Mekah and do my haji.I would also like to go to Japan (sushi and ninjas!!),Australia (koalas and kangaroos!!),Thailand (the market on water),Africa (lions!) and last but not least Antarctica (penguins and polar bears XD )
Likes : Sleeping XD,eating,watching funny,sad,romantic and fantasy films,playing my keyboard,chatting with my friends,hanging out with my family and friends,looking at old photos,drawing,writting stories and poems,messing about,hugging my mum (cause she's nice and soft and she smells like spring in UK),,standing in the rain (bad idea.horrible headache),laughing with my dad (cause when he laughs,he looks like a mand who lived a hundred years of happiness),being with that special someone and last but not least,nothing is more lovelier than drinking a nice cup of tea while reading a book (yeah I'm a bookworm).
Dislikes : Leaving my UK friends (but I don't regret coming back to malaysia cause it just rocks here) ,when its stormy and the thunder is like a horrible horror movie,watching horror movies,sleeping in total darkness,anything hot and spicy,spiders and creepy crawlies,people being horrible to me and reading/watching a movie with a horrible ending that shouldnt have that ending!!
So yeah this about sums up who I am.sort of..
Nickname : Zati,Ati,Ti,Izzy,Izmo,Ninja nemo,Zee,Kakngah
D.O.B. : 5th December
Age : I'm young,that's all you guys need to know :)
Ambition : Psychologist or maybe a psychiatrist.I really don't know why..
Places I've been to : Lived in UK for 5 years.Went to Spain,Italy and France for a holiday.
Places i would like to go : 1 day if i can afford it,I would to go to Mekah and do my haji.I would also like to go to Japan (sushi and ninjas!!),Australia (koalas and kangaroos!!),Thailand (the market on water),Africa (lions!) and last but not least Antarctica (penguins and polar bears XD )
Likes : Sleeping XD,eating,watching funny,sad,romantic and fantasy films,playing my keyboard,chatting with my friends,hanging out with my family and friends,looking at old photos,drawing,writting stories and poems,messing about,hugging my mum (cause she's nice and soft and she smells like spring in UK),,standing in the rain (bad idea.horrible headache),laughing with my dad (cause when he laughs,he looks like a mand who lived a hundred years of happiness),being with that special someone and last but not least,nothing is more lovelier than drinking a nice cup of tea while reading a book (yeah I'm a bookworm).
Dislikes : Leaving my UK friends (but I don't regret coming back to malaysia cause it just rocks here) ,when its stormy and the thunder is like a horrible horror movie,watching horror movies,sleeping in total darkness,anything hot and spicy,spiders and creepy crawlies,people being horrible to me and reading/watching a movie with a horrible ending that shouldnt have that ending!!
So yeah this about sums up who I am.sort of..
;P
No comments:
Post a Comment