I've been really busy with the shitty exam that just passed and a few personal problems that i still haven't sort out (f*ck).But now it's the holidays and i have utterly,no freakin' activities to do so i might as well waste my time pouring out my sorrow and anger to this lonely blog of mine.God this holiday is such a shit...
Anyway,the Mid Year Examination just passed.Hooray to that!God it was horrible!we had 2 weeks of non stop exam while form 1,2,3 only had a week of it (you ungrateful brats..).The weeks went slow and unbearable.Here's the timetable:
THURSDAY : Bahasa Melayu Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am )
Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 (10.50am - 1.05pm)
FRIDAY : History Paper 2 (8am - 10.30am)
History Paper 1 (11am - 12pm)
MONDAY : English Paper 2 (8am - 1015am)
English Paper 1 (11.15am - 1pm)
TUESDAY : Add-Math Paper 2 (7.45am -10.15am)
WEDNESDAY : Math Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
Math Paper 1 (11.45am - 1pm)
THURSDAY : Chemistry Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
FRIDAY : English,Science & Technology Paper 2 (7.45am - 8.45am)
English,Science & Technology Paper 1 (9.00am - 10.15am)
Physic Paper 1(10.45am - 12pm)
MONDAY : Physic Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
TUESDAY : Pendidikan Islam Paper 1 (8.15am - 10.15am)
Pendidikan Islam Paper 2 (11.20am - 1pm)
WEDNESDAY : Biology Paper 3 (8am - 9.30am)
Biology Paper 2 (10.30am - 1pm)
THURSDAY : Chemistry Paper 1 (7.45am - 9am)
Biology Paper 1 (9.10am - 10.25am)
Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 (10.50am - 1.05pm)
FRIDAY : History Paper 2 (8am - 10.30am)
History Paper 1 (11am - 12pm)
MONDAY : English Paper 2 (8am - 1015am)
English Paper 1 (11.15am - 1pm)
TUESDAY : Add-Math Paper 2 (7.45am -10.15am)
WEDNESDAY : Math Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
Math Paper 1 (11.45am - 1pm)
THURSDAY : Chemistry Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
FRIDAY : English,Science & Technology Paper 2 (7.45am - 8.45am)
English,Science & Technology Paper 1 (9.00am - 10.15am)
Physic Paper 1(10.45am - 12pm)
MONDAY : Physic Paper 2 (7.45am - 10.15am)
TUESDAY : Pendidikan Islam Paper 1 (8.15am - 10.15am)
Pendidikan Islam Paper 2 (11.20am - 1pm)
WEDNESDAY : Biology Paper 3 (8am - 9.30am)
Biology Paper 2 (10.30am - 1pm)
THURSDAY : Chemistry Paper 1 (7.45am - 9am)
Biology Paper 1 (9.10am - 10.25am)
Since I'm in 4A,the bio class (yes I'm a bio goof,I think we've established that already),we was supposed to have 23 papers all together but since the teachers was been 'kind' we only had 20 papers to do.How very kind of them.Well considering my 1 exam ended with a pretty awful result,I wanted to do well on this 1 to prove to my beloved parents that I am still the good little girl that studies hard for my future (stop smirking..),I worked my ass off revising the craps for each damn subject.So I really hope my Mid Year result is better than the first 1 or not I'll cry a thousand tears and give up eating sweets,chocolates and other unhealthy but delicious food till I get a good result for my end of year exam (dammit..).
No comments:
Post a Comment