
Don't tell me to be happy.Don't tell me to smile.You must not know me at all.I'm sick and tired of this life.It is EXHAUSTING.You have no idea how I feel.How it feels like to not able to tell anyone.How you wish the darkness would leave you alone and let the light bathe on you even for just a while.You dont know how it feels like to not be able to say or feel anything.You dont know how it feels like to have your heart get broken again and again by the same people.You dont know how it feels like to not be able to think properly.You have no idea how much this heart really hurt and you wish you could just cry.You have no idea how much pain I'm in.Some days are better than other.On other days you just wish you dont wake up.
Don't you dare tell me to be happy or freaking smile.
You just dont know me at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment