What type of day are you having?
A dull boring one...
Was there anyone who "made your day"?
Erm no...but the tiger biscuits that i bought did :)
Do you like how you look today?
I looked okay.
Have you ever eaten a bug?
Hmmm...yeah.Once I was so caught up eating this sweet that I didnt realized this tiny ant and I sucked the sweet and was like "Eww what up with the taste?" So I spat it out and saw the ant.Nasty eh?
Are you vegetarian?
I dont think I can live wthout chicken or beef.Its too nice...
When was the last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday.I kissed my mum :D
How many pets do you have?
Well I used to have a cat but we had to throw it out.Used to have a tiny,yellow bird but it died (careless accident).I have tons of fish but my goldfish just died of brain damage and few others was eaten by cats...
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Of course!Eventhough Im like 17,I think you should have one as a memory of your childhood life.Its an adorable puppy doll called Buddy :)
What was the last gift someone gave you?
My dad gave me a nice,simple watch.
Do you appreciate that person?
Hell yeah!My dad is awesome.He's a rocking artist :)
Are you on any type of drugs?
No but anything sweet makes me high :P
Are you in love?
I dont know.How do you know?
Have you ever been in love?
I dont know.I dont trust guys.
Do you even believe in love?
Personally?No.But I did believe in it once...
Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
I dont believe in hating peoplde unless theres a good reason so no.
Do you like picnics?
Yeah man but i havent been to one for ages!
What is/was your worst subject?
Prepare yourself,its a long list: physic,chemistry,additional mathematics and history.
What kind of mood are you in?
I dont know..Im completely blank...
Are you going to bed after this?
Nah I'm starving..
Where were you september 11. 2001?
Jeez thats so long a go...
What book are you currently reading?
Teen Idol from Meg Cabot.
What song did you last listen to?
4 In The Morning by Gwen Steffani
What movie is in your DVD player?
Alice In Wonderland HD
Are you a very stressed out person?
Only when Fate is bullying me and wanna ruin my life.
Are you single?
Yeah so?
Do you have a beach house?
I wish a guy would buy one for me..
Do you sometimes watch the news?
Yeah cause my parents always does..
Have you ever seen a UFO?
Nope but if I did I would be like "Do you really come in peace?"
What is your favorite magazine?
Seventeen and Hot!
Do you have any plans to go abroad lately?
My mum wants us to go to Australia or Beijing somewhere in the hols..
When will you next go on a plane?
How should I now?Im not the one holding the cash.
When did you last go on a plane?
When I got back from UK
What are your thoughts on Disney Channel?
It used to be good until all the cheesy actors like Selena ,Miley,Corbin etc came on..
Do you like Oprah?
Shes okay.I like her shows.
Do you ever want to get married?
If i find a decent guy who doesnt mind my annoying behaviour and wont break my heart.
Do you like animals?
Yes definitely.I think they're very interesting creatures thats kind and gentle.
Do you like High school musical?
Hell no.It just makes kids dream too much.Real high school aint that fun and love is heartbreaking so...
Are the Jonas brothers cute?
No but they're good guys.Joe scares me though..
Do you have an ipod?
Once upon a time...
Do you watch TV alot?
Only when Im bored.TV kills your brain cells.
No comments:
Post a Comment