Monday, February 21, 2011

E Is For Extraordinary.

When you finish school and you have no idea what to do,your brain starts telling you to do things that you normally dont do like waste your money on at least 6 packets of bubble gum so you can blow the biggest bubble ever but it ended up exploding in your face,so you have to go through the trouble of peeling it off your face and glasses.Or maybe it will lead you to a very girlish manner in which you will rummage through your closet and start to try out clothes and pose in front of the camera.Yeah that is exactly what happen to me.







P.s. Yeah I know,my room is messy -__-
P.s.s. Oh I dont normally do this but i suppose this is the A.S.P.M. Syndrome (After S.P.M. Syndrome)
P.s.s.s. What does S.P.M. stands for?I always wondered that...

No comments: