Monday, February 21, 2011
F Is For Fabulous ;)
Yesterday I went to my very very very distant cousin (who I dont even know that well)'s wedding.I wore this black and blue jubaah which I thought looked particularly good on me *wink wink*.The best thing about the wedding aside from the delicious nasi minyak and homemade daging lembu thingy(I dont know the name) is the way the bride and groom arrived.Usually,the bride and groom will walk and the kompang crew will start bangging the kompang,the family will come in etc but this time the bride and groom came in while riding the first ever mini cooper convertible.When I say first ever mini cooper convertible I do mean the really first ever mini cooper convertible with the old,red leather roof,the metal bodywork and old fashion steering wheel and handbrake.It was super cool.And behind them came 2 other mini cooper but one was the Mr Bean style while the other was the latest mini cooper convertible.Preety cool ;) When I get married,I wanna ride on those wheels :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment