Monday, December 5, 2011

I Is For Incredible!

Yay,I'm 18!!

Personally,I think that I am by far the luckiest girl ever.I celebrated my birthday 3 freaking time.How awesome was that?The first was on Friday with my beloved boyfriend,Azeem and two of my TTDI friends,Sara and Sharifah.The second was with my awesome and loving family and last but not least,the third was on my official day with my IIUM friends.
I don't know how I'm suppose to express this happiness that I feel.A part of me wants to cry from the feelings of being loved,a big part of me wants to laugh and just smile for the whole day and a small part of me wants to run away from the embarrassment of dressing up messily on my special day.It's amazing how humans can feel this much emotions at the same time huh?

Yeah,I look like a dork :P
Thank you everyone.
Love you guys so much!

P.S.The white cream is icing not acne cream or anything like that :P

No comments: