
The first thing that you guys would probably think about when you see the title is probably that movie called Jumper (the one where the dude can 'jump' from one place to another) but you're actually wrong! *Buzzer sound effect* In England,jumper refers to sweater hence the tittle refers to my jumper!I miss the jumper that I wore to school in the UK.It was so nice and soft and it kept me warm during those horrible cold days.What happened to it *wondering*
I didn't get to go back home due to some circumstances so I'm left abandoned at my dorm *weeps quietly* Due to my missing-in-action-at-home,I couldn't celebrate my mum's birthday and I didn't get a chance to buy her any present so instead I came up with a great idea.I decided to draw something for her!Am I a genius or what? *Smiles arrogantly*

No comments:
Post a Comment