Monday, July 9, 2012

Burgers,Curly Fries and Root Beers.

I realized that guys really like junk food.Rather than having a cake,they rather trade it for a pizza or a burger with a candle on top,a couple of salty fries washed down with a cooling fizzy drink.They really are simple creatures *tut tut tut*
Well Mr Elias just sent me the photos that I've been asking for for my blog.On the 5th of July,Azeem Elias officially turned 19 *silent clap* You're old now Doc! *laughs* Well it was no fancy birthday bash.We just decided to hang out at A&W since the birthday boy hadn't had it for a while (and I secretly wanted some nice root beer tehehehe).Since my birthday surprise idea has already been stolen,I decided to bake Doc some cupcakes.I didn't really know what to give him.Was torn in between buying him a cap (but he doesn't wear any) or a shirt (but I didn't know his size).

Birthday boy with his sidekick.

Buying a gift for a guy is actually hard.You gotta really think outside the box.The only guy I've given presents to is my dad (mostly a mug with either 'I Love You Dad' or 'Best Dad In The World').You can't really count my little brother cause all I do is buy him sweets and he's already happy.Get the gist?

No comments: