Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Muhasabah.

I live in an era whereby respect is obtained from money,beauty is unreal,religion is the cause of war and hatred,lies and violence intoxicate our minds and corrupt the innocent.I live in an era whereby its okay to murder another if he/she is different from you racially,ethically,religiously or even in appearance.I live in era whereby beauty is when a girl has to strip down to almost nothing just to be sexy or appealing in the eyes of men and modesty is a form of oppression.I live in an era whereby its okay to teach children how to hate,lie and show no respect to their elders.I live in era whereby wealth and fame is looked up to while the people who are living in poverty are left to climb their way up to this horrible hierarchy.I live in era whereby people forgot their duty as Caliphs of The Almighty and they themselves drown themselves in this ocean of worldly matters.I live in an era whereby we are so close to The Day of Judgement and I am so scared of the punishment that lies before me.

Ya Allah,I'm terrified of this world.I'm terrified of my past,present and even future.Please,do not let me stray from the Right Path.Do not let me drown in these worldly matters that continue to pull and tear me apart.Do not let me die as a kafir.Please ya Allah,I beg of you,please remind me.Continue to remind me of who I am,please.

No comments: