I went to our new house yesterday and helped my dad moved a couple of boxes to my sister's room.Unexpectedly,I accidentally dropped one of the box and out comes tumbling my childhood memories.I found my teddy bears that I had ever since I was small (ever since my akikah too!),my doll houses complete with it's furnitures and families,the barn house with its farm animals and white fences,the garage and its classic convertible car,my Toy Story duo (Buzz and Woody!) and my beloved Buddy (the first plush toy my dad bought for me while we were in the UK). I also found my Yugi-Oh deck that I've collected ever since I first watched Yugi-Oh and my scrapbooks.I even found a diary I wrote while I was in primary school *laughs*
 |
| Meet Buddy :) |
I thought all these pieces of my childhood were either thrown out or given away.Who would have thought that my parents had still kept it?I asked my dad about it and he told me that he wanted us to keep it and give it to our kids so that the toys can be even more precious,it's kinda like Toy Story I guess *smiles*
 |
| I managed to sneak these into my bag *giggles* |
No comments:
Post a Comment